2nd July 2018 – The Pot by Emma McCaskill was voted #87 in the Australian Financial Review Top 100 Restaurants
Organic gardener, journalist, industry legend, based in Adelaide Hills. The menu will feature organically grown produce from Nigel’s garden and he will speak about food journalism, as well as growing and cultivating a edible plantation. Menu is shaping up to look like this…
1. Thyme bagel, dhal butter
2. Crispy kingfish wing, blood orange and Meyer lemon salsa
3. Master stock braised and caramelised Boston Bay pork hock, wild watercress salad
4. Les marquis, candied walnut, spiced fig
AUGUST – Friday 31st
Mayura Station + Torbrek wines
Boutique South Australian Full-Blood Wagyu beef producer, based in Millicent, exporting to the world. Paired with globally respected, Barossa-grown Torbreck wines.
1. Pickled tongue and piccalilli sandwiches
2. Hanger steak tataki, black bean dressing, coriander
3. Braised beef cheek, baby carrots, wagyu fat potatoes, wild onion flowers
4. Wood roasted Wagyu rump cap, Japanese mustard, rosemary
SEPTEMBER – Friday 28th
Pork + Riesling showcase featuring Boston Bay
Boston Bay – smallgoods and free range pork producer, based in the Eyre Peninsula.
1. Pork lap chuong, pickled cucumber, lardo on toast
2. Pork and brocolini gyoza, roasted pork broth
3. Pork belly bun, fermented chilli
4. Master stock braised and caramelised Boston Bay pork hock, chilli caramel
Anchovy restaurant, Melbourne – Sunday 29th July, 4pm.
After a brilliant night in The Pot kitchen late last year, Thi will be hosting Emma McCaskill in her own kitchen in Melbourne. A night themed around fermented Indian food, hand made paratha’s and mutton curry.
Thursday August 16th, 6.30pm
Wednesday 5th September, from 6pm
Karena Armstrong (Salopian Inn) and Emma will be creating a Yum cha experience for one night only.