2nd July 2018 – The Pot by Emma McCaskill was voted #87 in the Australian Financial Review Top 100 Restaurants
AUGUST – Friday 31st
Mayura Station + Torbrek wines
Boutique South Australian Full-Blood Wagyu beef producer, based in Millicent, exporting to the world. Paired with globally respected, Barossa-grown Torbreck wines.
1. Pickled tongue and piccalilli sandwiches
2. Hanger steak tataki, black bean dressing, coriander
3. Braised beef cheek, baby carrots, wagyu fat potatoes, wild onion flowers
4. Wood roasted Wagyu rump cap, Japanese mustard, rosemary
SEPTEMBER – Friday 28th
Pork + Riesling showcase featuring Boston Bay
Boston Bay – smallgoods and free range pork producer, based in the Eyre Peninsula.
1. Pork lap chuong, pickled cucumber, lardo on toast
2. Pork and brocolini gyoza, roasted pork broth
3. Pork belly bun, fermented chilli
4. Master stock braised and caramelised Boston Bay pork hock, chilli caramel
Thursday August 16th, 6.30pm
Wednesday 5th September, from 6pm
Karena Armstrong (Salopian Inn) and Emma will be creating a Yum cha experience for one night only.